Threat Management Consultant
The Consultant position will be part of Security Risk Advisors’ Threat Management Practice which is comprised of Advisory and Engineering services. This role will be involved in the advisory and engineering activities of the group. Our style of consulting is dynamic, innovative, fast-paced, and highly rewarding for both our clients and our team. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide variety of tool sets and across various well-known client organizations.
· Apply Threat Management’s services across multiple client engagements focusing on capabilities such as Incident Response (IR), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Network Traffic Analysis, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Enterprise Security Architecture and Perimeter Management, as well as Email and Cloud Security
· Collaborate with team members to assist with the design and implementation of security strategy and architecture across platforms for clients.
· Conduct requirements gathering, analysis, and assist in the development of security strategy for clients.
· Work effectively as part of a team to deliver projects.
· Implement/engineer and advise on multiple information security control set categories and vendor products, including but not limited to FireEye, Splunk, LogRythm, Exabeam, Intel/McAfee, RSA, IBM, Symantec, Tanium, CarbonBlack, CrowdStrike, and Palo Alto.
· Thoroughly document work in formal reports and present findings to management suitable for executives, IT, and Cyber Security stakeholder consumption.
· Remain current on information security and emerging threat trends, tools and methodologies.
· Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
· Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Previous professional information security consulting experience a plus.
· 1+ years of experience with enterprise level security networking and incident response.
· Knowledge of the following: Incident Response, DLP, EDR, Network Detection & Forensics, SIEM, Network Architecture and Firewall Management.
· Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
· Interest in taking the initiative for personal growth and development.
· Flexibility to accommodate changing schedules of client and project needs and willingness to work extended hours when needed.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Security or Computer Engineering or equivalent subject matter.
· Willingness to travel.