Security Risk Advisors is looking for a Project Manager to join our CyberSOC team. This role coordinates the delivery of various services and projects for a wide variety of clients across all industry sectors with a focus on Fortune 50 and Fortune 500 organizations. From project kick-offs through team communications and timeline updates, you’ll drive the success of the CyberSOC and the security defense of our clients. We encourage research and innovation projects and offer all employees free outside training each year.
- Works directly with two to four clients leading various projects simultaneously.
- Coordinates and manages SOC internal projects and processes.
- Organizes and conducts project team meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Maintains communication between internal resources as well as clients, escalating issues to Team Lead(s) when necessary.
- Understands the holistic view of the client’s business and cybersecurity needs.
- Collaboratively manages client and SRA expectations for project scope including ensuring clients and team members participation in essential\reoccurring meetings.
- Proactively identifies project risks and resource scheduling challenges, works with Team Leads to remediate.
- Identification and facilitation of potential opportunities.
- Generate and deliver daily, weekly, monthly operations and engineering reports to clients.
- Prepare progress reports to inform clients of the project status and any deviation from goals.
- Identify, track, monitor, and communicate both project-related and day-to-day operational issues, scope changes, variances, and contingencies that may arise. Facilitates solutions with the appropriate Team Lead(s).
- Perform necessary project close out processes depending on the client’s needs such as transitioning support to operations
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
- 2-4 years of professional project management experience
- Familiarity with various computer productivity tools such as MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail.
- Flexibility to accommodate changing schedules of client and project needs and willingness to work extended hours when needed.
Nice To Have
- Holds Project Management related certifications (CAPM, CPMP, Project+) or is working towards PMP
- Consulting experience and/or a background in either IT or cybersecurity
Skills and Qualifications:
Creative Problem Solving, Scheduling, Quality Management, Attention to Detail, Coordination, Reporting, Technical Management, Strategic Planning, Supervision, Team Work, Highly Motivated, Writing, Decision Making, Analyzing Information
Security Risk Advisors is a fast growing 130+ person company delivering state-of-the-art cyber security consulting services to market-leading organizations in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Products industries. Security Risk Advisors maintains a fast-paced and innovative culture that focuses exclusively on engagements that solve the emerging needs of our clients. Our environment fosters the continuous professional development necessary to remain at the top of our game.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at: https://securityriskadvisors.com