Senior Red Team Consultant
Security Risk Advisors is looking for senior Red Team Consultants to join our Technical Assessments team. Our style of consulting is dynamic, innovative, fast-paced, and highly rewarding. Our Red Team Consultants support our clients by performing red team operations, penetration testing services and purple team simulations. We encourage research and innovation projects and offer all consultants free outside training each year. We work with a wide variety of clients and across all industry sectors with a focus on Fortune 50 and Fortune 500 organizations.
• Red Teams: Conduct stealthy, flag-based red team engagements
• Purple Teams: Take the role of a red team operator and conduct open-book exam style attack simulations and track actual progress with our VECTR™ toolset to strengthen our clients defenses against real attackers.
• Penetration Testing: Assess internal and external networks for common and custom security flaws that can lead to widespread access to sensitive systems and data
• Web and Mobile Assessments: dynamic web and mobile application security testing
• Tactical Assessments: social engineering, spear phishing, physical break-ins, product security assessments, industrial control systems, architecture reviews
• Documentation: document evidence of work in reports and status updates
• Research and Innovation: use knowledge gained to conduct research initiatives with the purpose of improving our services and giving back to the community
• 3-7 years previous professional information security consulting experience
• Plan and execute adversary simulation engagements such as penetration testing, physical security assessments, red team experience including web application, network, wireless, and mobile hacking
• Flexibility to accommodate changing schedules of client and project needs and willingness to work extended hours when needed
• Excellent technical skills, impeccable soft skills, and are well-organized, self-directed individuals with familiarity working for a service-based information security consultancy
• Strong written and verbal skills to effectively communicate successes and obstacles with team members and leads
• Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership and legal counsel
• Willingness to travel 20-40% depending on assignments and specializations
Exceeding Basic Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree Information Technology, IT Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent subject matter
• Knowledge of programming or scripting languages, such as C#/.NET, C++, Python, PowerShell, Bash
• Willingness to travel internationally and domestically on a more frequent basis
• Involvement in public community contributions (blogs, conference presentations, public tool development)
Security Risk Advisors is a fast growing 130+ person company delivering state-of-the-art cyber security consulting services to market-leading organizations in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Products industries. Security Risk Advisors maintains a fast-paced and innovative culture that focuses exclusively on engagements that solve the emerging needs of our clients. Our environment fosters the continuous professional development necessary to remain at the top of our game.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at: https://securityriskadvisors.com/